Precision CNC Stainless Steel Turning Parts
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQ17001
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Metal Recycling Machine, Metal Cutting Machine, Metal Processing Machinery Parts, Metal Drawing Machinery
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: CNC Turning
- Size: Customized
- OEM: Welcome
- Certificate: ISO, RoHS, SGS
- Transport Package: Carton (as Per Your Requirement)
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Standard: DIN, ASTM, ANSI
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand Name: MQ
- Micro Machining or Not: Micro Machining
- Name: CNC Machine Turning Parts
- Surface Treatment: as Per Request
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: MQ
- Specification: Customised
- HS Code: 8207300090
* Machinery Parts Machining
* Automation Fixture Parts
* Tungsten/Carbide Molding Grinding
* Ceramic Parts Processing
* Hardware Die or Plastic Mould Manufacturing
|Material Available||Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper|
Aluminum, Iron, Plastic
Tungsten / Carbide, Ceramic
|Surface Treatment||Passivation, Anodized ,Sandblast|
Chrome plated, Zinc plated, Sliver plated
Black Oxygened, Polishing, Powder Coating
TiN, TiCN, TicrN, Aitain, Nitriding
|Application||Automobiles, Motorcycle, Mechanical Equipment, Communication equipment, Electronic equipment etc.|
|Lead Time||Sample 3-7 days|
Mass Production 7-20 working days
|Port||Shenzhen or HK|
|Factory||OEM in Dongguan|
Product Pictures for ref.
Q:Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes. Nearly all our products are customized. We are a professional metal fabrication factory with an experienced engineering team to make custom products according to clients' drawings.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don't set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality standards.
Q: Is it possible to know how my products are going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
Q: How to deal with the parts received when they are found to be in poor quality?
A:Please rest assured that all our products are QC inspected and accepted with inspection report before delivery and generally there will no non-conformance; in case of non- conformance, please contact us immediately, take some pictures, we will check on the problems and have them reworked or repaired at the first time , the resulting transportation costs borne by our company.